jueves, noviembre 10, 2011

fugitive awareness


as I finished the site in php
and Defour is not seeing us this week
plus
natasha does not want to see me that much
and I am living alone in a strange city
I don't have many reasons to wake up

And dreams are becoming so intrincate
for example
instead of returning to my house I went back to Porto
went upstairs
then looked up for my shoes
for some reason I brought them out in the mud
I'm living in the present
no doubt
or at least in the last 3 or 5 months

I can continue dreaming for as long as I want
I do not need to perceive the world anymore
no reason to wake up
no reason to keep dreaming
fugitive awareness my friends

Now I understand what the ancient indians did
to have lucid dreams
just down the speed
until they had nothing going out with their lives

And that's what is happening to me
so look for me out there